About Us: Access to Heritage, Art and Culture (ATHAC CIC)
Access to Heritage, Art and Culture’ (Athac CIC) is a social enterprise providing cultural access support services to children, young people and adults with disabilities along with support for carers. We also support families from disadvantaged backgrounds to access enriching activities.
ATHAC offers a safe environment for children and young people and adults to access cultural activities that they might not otherwise have done, Parents have the chance to enjoy activities together with confidence knowing their children are receiving high-quality opportunities.
Adults with learning disabilities and autism are able to develop their creative skills whilst developing friendships through out timetable of activities, All our activities are adapted as each new individual joins the sessions to ensure we remain agile and accessible to all.
Figure shows the nine intermediate outcomes that the project will use to measure its success in meeting this aim.
- To provide every family the opportunity to access and participate in a rich range of leisure, arts, cultural and heritage activities.
- To enable disabled and non disabled children and young people to build confidence and self esteem.
- To develop young people social and life skills whilst supporting access to volunteering training and work opportunities.
- To provide training and development opportunities for parents and carers.
- To promote adult skill development opportunities through volunteering and work.
- For all to live more forfilled lives.